Windows Tech Support provides services related to the Windows activation errors. We not only guide you but also provide solutions related to the problems you face.
Windows activation errors are common, and at few places needs an expert’s help. Our main aim is to provide best services to our users, using Windows. Activation can really eat up your head if you haven’t much knowledge about Windows. You can simply call us, on our Tech support number and Activate your Windows. For easy Window Activation, visit our site and choose to activate window option.
If you’re facing some minor trouble while Windows activation, simply try these remedies:
- Firstly, you should ensure that the device is up to date. Window should be in normal running condition.
- You should use the activation troubleshooter to resolve the simple and easily solved problems.
- Still, if you are facing any problem you can contact us for the complete and permanent solution.
- Error message or code shouldn’t vary.
Using the Activation Troubleshooter:
- The activation troubleshooter might be able to help to reactivate Windows if the user has changed the significant hardware or reinstall Windows.
- For using Troubleshooter, select the START button. Select settings and update and security and then activation and finally go to the troubleshooter.
- Kindly note, you should be an administrator for doing all these changes. Otherwise, you will get an error and this problem cannot be resolved.
Fixing common error:
- If the activation troubleshooter is not helpful while fixing the error, you should try to fix all the error by our own.
- When PC won’t boot into Windows, then you should try to do with safe mode. Use the F8 key for doing this.
- If the safe mode doesn’t work, you should choose the advanced option in Safe Mode.
- For fixing all type of problem, system restore is the best option.
- You should install or use the latest version of the windows.
Problems Occurred While Activating:
- “Security error occurred”– This may be due to the incorrect date or time of the system. During online activation of the product, it may create an issue. So, before starting activation, you should check the date/time and internet connection of the device.
- “Unspecified Error”– This may occur due to the internal problem of the system. In these type of error, you should go to the settings and then update and security and then activation and click on the Activate Window. If it doesn’t work, restart the computer and try again.
- “Multiple Activation Key have exceeded the limit”– It may occur due to using same activation product key on more PCs that has been allowed. The only way is try the activation through another product key.
Microsoft product activation confirms that each copy of the product is not installed on more than the specified number of computers. The limit is indicated or set by the End User License Agreement (EULA). The activation process can be performed through the use of the phone, a modem, or by the Internet. Personal information is not being used during the activation process.
Still, you are having any issue regarding Windows Activation, keep in touch with us. We will surely provide best services to all the users. We provide services 24×7. All our experts are available to help you.